Synopsis: (aka SPOILER ALERT)
Fate of the World is the very fictional story of Angel, a young woman who knows the power of magic, and her
friends. She and her boss, Cid, travel the world to find the legendary "Dragon Sceptres". Once found, they give
the power to control the most powerful creatures in the land, Dragons.
Following their conquest of the Earth, they rebuild everything, and its good...Right.
No story doesn't have a bit of drama. Treachery, Treason, Blood, and Romance run abound as Angel and
her fellows struggle to keep their just blossoming reign alive and out of danger.
It doesn't end there, as Angel finds a mysterious document, which holds a discovery so shocking, it will
catalyst a InterDragon war....
Semi-Crossovery- Ideas for details drawn from the Dungeons and Dragons movie, Reign of Fire, and some characters
are from other sources.
Disclaimer- While I do not own the Scepters as they are semi-ripped from D&D movie, I do own:
- The Dragons,
- The Characters, save for -->
- Suro (Copyright, Ramon Lopez Jr.)
- Chocolate (Copyright, Creators of Sorcerer Hunters)
- Neo (Copyright the wonderful Creators of the MATRIX!)
- the name Urd, (Copyrighted to the Creators of Ah My Goddess, who stole it from the name of one of the Goddesses
of Past, Present, and Future from Norse myth, Urdu of the Past.